Monday 3 June 2013

Welcome to Beautiful Notions

Hello fellow beauty addicts, welcome to our first meeting! My name is Kathleen and I gravitate towards Space NK subconsciously. This blog will be a place for me to share my beauty experiences, the good and the very, very bad - I am currently sporting the ever so classy fake tan between the fingers look - and for us all to create a beauty community to share these mortifying occasions and exciting product revelations. Poet didn't know it! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it and I promise never to pretend that I am at all experienced in the beauty world. I am just a ditzy Scottish, blonde girl who wears sunglasses indoors because they are Chanel - don't lie you would do it too - and is completely and utterly obsessed with all things beautiful. 

Kathleen x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment