Wednesday 23 October 2013

Origins Make a Difference +


After being on the hunt for the perfect moisturiser, I think I may have found it. Origins is very well known for its amazing selection of moisturisers for an array of skin types, so I felt it was a rather good place to start the moisturiser search. After hearing many a rave from various beauty bloggers about the "Make a Difference" range, I was curious to try it out. 

I decided to go for the "Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser", I thought the consistency was light enough to use during the day without my makeup sliding off my face but it still nourishing enough to avoid those pesky dry patches. I've been using this moisturiser for about a month now and I am absolutely in love with it. It has honestly completely changed my skin from being dry, red and irritated to being soft, moisturised and my skin tone has definitely evened out. It's not cheap but personally, I feel that part of my skin care routine that I want to invest in is a moisturiser and I definitely want to try more from the range. It has definitely earned holy grail status in the world of Beautiful Notions.


Kathleen x

1 comment:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete