Saturday 17 May 2014

Current Favourites


I decided to put together a quick post on my favourite products of the moment, there will be a video to follow this post tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled for that! 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 - it's such an old favourite of mine and for a good reason! It's super light, watery texture and dewy finish make it an absolute essential for summer. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush - the perfect combination of colour and glow. This blush has firmly made it into my summer makeup essentials. 

Chanel Rouge Coco in 117 Magnolia - my go to nude at the moment, amazing for casual days or jazz it up with a gloss - Tanya Burr's Afternoon Tea in particular - oh so beautiful.

Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist - the nude theme continues with this super glossy and wonderfully pigmented lip crayon from one of my favourite drugstore brands. Just buy it. Please.

Soap and Glory's Scrubatomic - the best dual-action scrub I have ever used, those fruit acids are dreamy! Smells face licking-ly good ... Full review here.

La Roche-Posay Toleraine Riche - my current daily moisturiser. No fuss, just simple, moisturising and lovely. 

Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial - I cannot possibly fit in my gushing raves for this product into a couple of sentences. A full lament of this bottle of new skin is on its way!

Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo - an incredible texturising dry shampoo that leaves absolutely no white residue and makes hair look super bouncy instantly.

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Toning Protection Spray - a new concoction of conditioning, protecting and toning properties to create a fabulous all-in-one spray for all dumb blondes. Such a stereotype. 

Just a quick summary of all my current favourites, there will be full reviews of these products coming soon! 


Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment