Saturday 24 May 2014

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial


Possibly the most hyped skincare product to frequent most bloggers beauty shelves in recent months is now firmly in my stash too. Forgetting about the price momentarily - deep breaths whilst entering pin number were needed - this is truly a miracle product. An instant wow. A new face overnight. Perfect skin in a bottle. Maybe I am being rather OTT but honestly I don't think I have ever been so instantly impressed with a skincare product. The first night of application sealed the deal with its silky texture and wonderfully intoxicating scent. I immediately in the morning touched my face to test the results and soft, plump and moisturised skin greeted me. After looking in the mirror and noticing that my skin looked radiant and generally happy, I then thanked the skincare Gods for Sarah Chapman and Space NK N.dulge points.

Although it says to be applied every night, I personally don't think it's necessary and I tend to use it around three times a week. I don't want to go through it too quickly! This oil/serum is composed of vitamins, peptides, omega oils, skin brighteners, jasmine and rose which all play a huge role in maintaining the skins plumpness, health and glow. Overnight Facial has fast become my favourite part of my skincare routine due to the luxurious nature of the whole experience. Okay fine, 'prefect skin in a bottle' may be a bit of an exaggeration but it's not far off. 


Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment